Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What the Heck is Shakeology? Why Do I Drink It?


What the heck is Shakeology?

It’s NOT a protein shake! It’s also not just for people who want to lose weight (weight loss come inherently). It’s a HEALTH SHAKE- nutrition made super SIMPLE.I drink ShakeO daily for the following reasons:
  1.         The makers of Shakeology are committed! They work hard to keep the ingredients from whole foods, in their purest forms with minimal processing.
  2.       . This is a BIG reason- the world isn’t what it used to be…our bodies are constantly battling outside forces that can make us sick, acidic, and diseased. Foods are actually less nutritious today than they were years ago.
  3.      .   I don’t need to take vitamins that are the size of horse pills.
  4.       . I feel lighter and healthier, and my complexion is better than it has ever been.
  5.       . I’m not contradicting my healthy lifestyle by putting bad things into my body.
  6.       . It’s super quick to make…perfect on-the-go breakfast! Did you know skipping breakfast will slow down your metabolism and cause you to gain weight?
  7.       . It keeps me full.
  8.       . I actually SAVES MONEY (who doesn’t love saving money?) I used to drink Starbucks almost every day and usually ended up eating out…that adds up to a lot more than a serving of Shakeology.

*What's in Shakeology?  

  1. ~ PROPRIETY SUPER PROTEIN BLEND: Whey (as Isolate), Sacha Inchi, Chai, Flax, Pea, Quinoa
    ~ PROPRIETARY SUPER-FRUIT/ANTIOXIDANT BLEND: Camu-camu, Acerola Cherry, 
    Bilberry, Goji Berry, Green Tea, Luo Han Guo, Pomegranate, Rose Hips, Vitamins A, C, E.
    ~ PROPRIETARY SUPER-GREEN PHYTONUTRIENT BLEND: Moringa, Chlorella, Spirulina, Spinach, Kale
    ~ PROPRIETARY APTOGEN BLEND: Ashwagandha, Astragalus, Cordycepts, Ginko, Maca, Maitake, Relishi, Schisandra
    ~ PROPRIETARY PRE/PROBIOTIC DIGESTIVE ENZYME BLEND: Yacon Root, Chicory Rot, Lactobacillus Sporogenes, Amyalase, Cellulase, Lactase, Glucoamylase, Alpha-Glactosidase, Invertase.

    (for Vanilla)
* Some of my favorite recipes are:
~ Vegan Chocolate and Peanut Butter
~ Vanilla and Oranges or Vanilla Chai
~ Very Berry Strawberry
~ Green Berry with Cranberries





No comments:

Post a Comment