Friday, March 25, 2016

Help Wanted: Reach Your Fitness and Financial Goals from Home Sweet Home



~I can't make the world a happier, healthier, more energetic place all by myself! I need help.

~If this is something you would like to do or learn more about, fill out this COACH APPLICATION. By doing this, I can get an idea of what your goals are. I will then be adding you to a one day "What the heck is Coaching?" event.
~Let me break down what does a virtual health and fitness coach does.......



1. LEARN: You don't have to be an expert to become a Coach! You learn as you go. You have a fit fam that guides and mentors your.
2. EDUCATE: You develop yourself personally to gain knowledge in order to educate others on their health and fitness. I personally want to whole world to know how important it is to keep you body healthy; so I educate myself and share what I know.
3. INSPIRE: Surrounding yourself with like-minded people will always keep you inspired. Stay inspired, and be inspiring.
4. MOTIVATE: Positive energy is contageous! Spread this energy around. Let others know that they CAN do anything they set their mind to-because it's true. Keep them going! Motivate them so they can motivate others.
5. SWEAT YOUR HEART OUT: You don't have to be at your goal body! Practice what you preach. Crush your goals while helping others reach their personal health and fitness goals.
6. FUEL YOUR BODY: Practice what you preach. Eat healthy and share what you have leaned along the way...tips/recipes/science/ect...
7. LOVE YOUR SOUL - Just BE YOU!: If you're passionate about something, share it! Be your own brand! Don't worry about what others say or think about you. You can't always be everyone's cup of tea.
***Make your own schedule. Work from home or wherever you are. Make an income. Work on your health and fitness goals.
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment