Sunday, April 26, 2015

YAY! Coach Applications welcome. "Put me in, Coach."

~YAY!!! I am super excited to announce that I am now accepting Coach applications! I would love love love to have you on my team. I am welcoming 10 people into my Beachbody family! I will give you: training, proven tips, and 1:1 mentoring. ~ENDORPHINS: The happy fitness drug that causes you to become addicted; making you a junkie... A FITNESS JUNKIE. Let's make the world a happier place by inspiring and motivating others to live a healthy lifestyle! ~My hobby has now turned into a working passion. Although, it doesn't feel like work! I wake up everyday excited to be able to: help others from home, make my own schedule, learn more and more about health and fitness, meet like-minded individuals, go on "business meetings" aka vacation, earn an extra income, stay on track with my health and fitness goals, use and share the "healthy lifestyle necessity" products...and this is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment